The benefits of including fish in your diet outweigh the potential side effects, according to the Harvard School of Public Health. The omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids in fish oil keep cells and nerves working and lower your risk for developing cardiovascular disease. Omega-3 and omega-6 must come from fish or fish oil supplements, but omega-9 is not an essential part of your diet because it’s synthesized by your body.
Omega 3 6 9 Fish Oil Capsules
- TESTED FOR PURITY & POTENCY
- We’re committed to ensuring that every product meets stringent quality control procedures for purity, potency, and safety. Our products are manufactured in an FDA approved facility following strict GMP guidelines to ensure the highest quality and most effective products for our consumers. Get your bottle today, while stocks last.
- MAXIMUM OMEGA 3 POTENCY: Doctor Recommended Dosage Of Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Up To 50% More Than Competitors’) For Guaranteed Reduced Inflammation and Less Joint Pain, And High EPA and DHA Levels Support Long-Term Eye, Brain, Heart and Joint Health, While Boosting Mood, Focus, and Productivity.
- The omega-3 fatty acids you’ll get from fish oil — eicosapentaenoic acid, or EPA, and docosahexaenoic acid, or DHA — are healthy polyunsaturated fats. In addition to their role in the structure and function of cells throughout your body, the omega-3s reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease through multiple actions. They fight inflammation, lower blood pressure, keep blood vessels healthy, and reduce levels of cholesterol and triglycerides.
- If You Are Not 100% Satisfied With Your Omega 3 Fish Oil For Any Reason, We’ll Replace It Or Refund It, No Questions Asked.